Why Choose Us
As industry experts since 1984, we’ve set the standard for quality and performance and recommend that you be sure to select a contractor that will educate its clients and prescribe and deliver the proper fence installation the first time. In most cases an unqualified contractor ignores building code and manufacturer’s specifications and requirements and employs substandard installation practices could lead to fence failure, and in some cases total fence collapse. Often times an unqualified contractor tells you what you want to hear and not what you need to know. At Southwest Florida Fence we meet or exceed the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure a proper installation for each and every project. Hiring the right contractor will make all the difference in a job being properly done. Before signing a contract, be sure to address the following issues.
- Do they have a good reputation ?
- Do they use subcontractors ?
- Do they have adequate insurance coverage ?
- Will they thoroughly inspect your project ?
- Will they provide a written estimate ?
- Did they explain the entire scope of work to be performed ?
- Will they use proper fastening techniques ?
- Will they thoroughly clean up during and after your project ?
- Did they explain the workmanship & manufacturer’s warranty ?
- Do they offer any additional warranty coverage ?
- Will they use quality materials ?
- Do they know, explain and comply with local building codes ?
- And most importantly, are they licensed to install fences in the State of Florida ?
If you’ve answered NO to any of these questions, don’t go any further. Call the professionals at Southwest Florida Fence at 239.574.6689 for a free no obligation in home consultation today.